Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
PPC is the yin to SEO’s yang.
Let’s face it – not many businesses can take the number one spot in Google for every search term. Sometimes a better strategy is to aim to rank organically for a selection of long-tail phrases, and to invest in some PPC advertising to promote some of the more important and/or competitive keywords.
The great thing about PPC campaigns is the ability to deliver sales and leads against a clear return on investment (ROI). The trick is to work to consistently to improve this ROI.
PPC Management : Grow* Style?
Key to the success of each campaign is clear and structured management of all activities.
It’s easy to waste lots of money paying for clicks that don’t convert. That’s exactly what we’re NOT here to do. We’ll always be working on the premise that we need to achieve the best results for your budget.
• Research the search terms likely to generate relevant, targeted traffic
• Manage daily budgets and expenditure for individual terms
• Optimise the days and times on which your ads appear
• Write enticing ‘teaser copy’ to encourage more clicks on your ads
• Constantly monitor and optimise the performance of your ads
• Create magnetic landing pages
It’s what happens after the click that generates the leads for your business and we won’t consider our job complete until we’re satisfied that both the ads and the pages to which they click through have been designed to convert.
How can we help your business? Call us today to find out now on 0845 652 0356, or contact us using our enquiry form.
Is your PPC really delivering the results your business deserves?